Cyber security threats continue to evolve with the adoption of new technology – making the threats difficult to eliminate. However, with some best practices in place we can easily identify threats and get the right support to manage the risk.
Contact you Highcourt Breckles Client Advisor, for consultation and resources to help mitigate cyber threats, at work and at home. Let’s connect today to help protect what you value most.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Small and medium sized businesses account for 61% of all cyber attacks.
- Cyber incidents impact companies across every industry.
- The average cost of a breach response is $6.11 million.
- Average business downtime from a breach is 23 hours.
- Failure to comply with Canada’s mandatory privacy breach reporting and record keeping laws could result in a fine of up to $100,000.
INSURANCE COVERAGE TO CONSIDER:
- FIRST PARTY COVERAGE
- Incident Response Expense
- Data Recovery Expenses
- Business Interruption
- THIRD PARTY COVERAGE
- Network Security & Privacy Liability
- Internet Media Liability
- Regulatory Expenses
MORE THAN JUST AN INSURANCE POLICY. Count on Highcourt Breckles and our cyber partners to offer innovative cyber services.
- Pre and post privacy breach services
- Risk management resources
- Incident response planning
- Crisis management support
- Notification assistance
- Media relations consulting