Our role as your broker is to provide you with the best insurance value. We also provide personalized, quality service that includes professional insurance advice, ongoing policy maintenance and claims support. When any issue arises regarding your insurance coverage, we are your advocate, using our professional experience to best represent your individual interest.
Brokerage compensation is part of your insurance premium. For your benefit, we have listed Insurers that we represent and have included the standard range of compensation which varies by Insurer as a percentage of your overall premium. This commission percentage is paid annually for both new business and renewals.
- Personal Lines Automobile, 7.5% – 12.5%
- Personal Lines Property, 17.5% – 20%
- Personal Umbrella, 10% – 20%
- Commercial Automobile including Facility, 7.5% – 12.5%
- Commercial Property, 10% – 20%
- Boiler and Machinery, 10% – 20%
- Commercial General Liability, 10% – 20%
- Commercial Umbrella / Excess Liability, 7.5% – 15%
- Ocean Marine / Cargo, 10% – 20%
- Surety, 10% – 25%
- Professional Liability, 10% – 15%
- Management Liability, 10% – 17.5%
- Facility – Personal, Fee based maximum $310.00
You will be notified in the event of any changes to the above noted schedule.
The Insurers with an asterisk recognizes companies, which we may be entitled to Contingent Commission. Payment of this Commission depends on a combination of growth, profitability, volume, retention and increased services that we provide on behalf of the Insurer. Contingent Commission is not guaranteed. For detailed information of Contingent Commission, please go to the individual company’s website.
• Group One Underwriters
Your Insurer will be providing you with a Consumer Code of Rights and Responsibilities, which will be forwarded to you with your policy. If you have any questions regarding the above or if we can be of any further service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Deputy Principal Broker:
85 Enterprise Blvd.Ste.401,